3.29.2013

New workout idea.....

At work today I started doing squats to get the blood flowing and to wake myself up. It hurt so bad because I had done a tough spartan workout (http://fitfx.com/training/spartan-training/) the night before that had me doing more than enough squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and much, much more! But there I was.....at work! And doing squats. My mindset has shifted. Working out is not a chore, it is something I feel rejuvenates me...rehydrates my body, and pushes me to feel better, happier, when I am stumped. Don't get me wrong, I will still drink coffee to wake up!!! But, I will also incorporate some office-friendly exercises! :) These are some plank exercises....if you haven't done a plank before, your core is in for a real treat! Push yourself to the limits! (By the way....my legs were killing me by the end of the day....so I went on a 3 mile jog)!

xoxo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment